FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$800 OBO shipped within United States only, no exceptions. Prefer PayPal family/friends. Title says it all. The optic is in like new condition and comes with original box, sight adjustment tool, wrench, and screws. It was briefly mounted to a display rifle, never shot with. I’m the original and only owner and I purchased this optic from Elite Ammunition in Illinois (picked it up in person), who were an authorized distributor/importer for Ring Sights. This is an authentic high quality Ring Sights optic, NOT a replica or airsoft version. These are extremely rare now and are the only proper sights for not only the correct look, but also for the correct height and function of the optic. There were many MC-10-80 variants, but I especially like the HC-14 due to the fact that it has dual illumination, CR2032 battery powered, as well as fiber optic powered. Will ship via UPS Ground, insured for the full amount and with signature confirmation. Please PM me for my eBay‘s user name where I have over 1500 transactions with 100% feedback.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.