FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am exploring the sale of my SCAR 16s "CQC" and accessories. This rifle has roughly 1500-2000 rounds through it, runs great suppressed or not and of course is a NFA item. I have been waiting for FN to release other barrels but other than buying a 16" they have yet to appear, and want to move on to something else. The rifle has a 10" barrel which was professionally cut and crowned by Marvin Pits. The Rifle is NOT on a trust and as such does have my first initial/name and city and state engraved on it, high lighted in white like the factory lettering from FN. I have a number of gas control screws, Barrel screws, to go with it and the Seekonk Torque wrench for barrel changes. Included in this sale:

Tango Down QD front grip
Tango Down SCAR rail covers
Vtac padded sling
Mash Style Sling Hooks with covers
AAC 51 Tooth Brake
Gear Sector Offset flashlight mount
EoTech eXPS3 Optic (QD...top of the line used once) with Hard case
Barrett Carbine/SBR padded Rifle Case
Original SCAR 16 Box and manual.

I want what I have into the rifle and this will be a PACKAGE DEAL ONLY. I am looking to get $3000+. This will be much Much easier to sell in state of course (I am in Wisconsin).

For trades, I am only interested in a HK MR556 A1 (used...whatever...doesn't have to be a LNIB etc.). That's it....Just the HK as it comes from the vendor nothing else for an even up trade.
20130824_0010.jpg Scar2.jpg Eotech-EXPS3.jpg Scar1.jpg Gun-Case.jpg
Please use PM, I check it several times a day.

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
A Proposal by some anti-gun zealot. I understood your, "Buy now before they raise the NFA Stamp cost to $500", as it were already law.

Since it's a tax issue, it would have to be put to a vote and I'm confident it's going the way of the dinosaurs.

-SS

ps.
I like the set-up you have. :?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.