FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
easy

look around for some velcro that is double sided, one side has loops other side the soft stuff. Instant extenders! Other wise a fabric store has the wider stuff and just need someone to sew it back to back to make an extender for you.

Rob

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm I like the double sided idea. Sewing is not an option. off to google i go...thanks

·
Registered
192 Posts
Check your local Ace Hardware or TruValue Hardware. They have long double-sided Velcro straps 1" wide and several feet long for use in tying down furniture to make them earthquake-proof. You can cut the strips to shorter lengths.

I love those Blackhawk Discreet cases and am using one for each of my PS90 and FS2000s. Currently, I don't bother with the straps.

For those who are interested in good soft cases, I just picked up a Voodoo Tactical 36" case and am blown away by its capacity. It holds two carbines with a divider between them and has a huge front pocket and outside mag pouches. It's about the same price as the Blackhawk case. More important, it has oversized straps in both gun compartments.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. Maybe I should get the elite and buy a new gun for the blackhawk case. :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
imschur said:
Thanks guys. Maybe I should get the elite and buy a new gun for the blackhawk case. :D
I like the way you think!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts