FN Parts Dept (Laura) – 1-800-635-1321
N/A - Barrel
$300 - Frame (AKA Stock) - RESTRICTED
$215 - Hammer Group Assembly - RESTRICTED
$ 31 - Butt Plate
$ 10 - Handguard
$2.50- Fire Selector (AKA Safety)
$ 40 - Stripping Pin Assembly (AKA Takedown pin) + Stripping Pin Spring $1
$ 13 - Switch (AKA white thingee under toilet bowl cover)
$ 80 - Sight Assembly – Front
$ 62 - Sight Assembly – Rear

However, NO parts are in stock. :roll: Again, another couple of more months so it seems. I was thinking about customizing my FS and was trying to get an idea of the cost of the parts in case I didn't like the customizing. I also tried to get a price of the "Magazine Well Gasket (Left & Right)", but she didn't know what I was talking about. FN has different names for parts that we normally associate with American guns. Anyone have an idea what the gasket might be called? (Moot point I know.)

Additional info per Bob Aviles:
As of 04/09/07, ~6000 units imported. Then as of 05/30/07, ~3k to 4k units imported???? He admits he isn't sure. :roll:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Thanks I was wondering where to find this info.

215 - Hammer Group Assembly - RESTRICTED

Wth?! why can you get another FCG?! I always keep spare parts on hand for my rifles much more in need of one thats plastic..

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I felt the same way. Especially the part of the FCG that you would pinch to pull out of the stock. It is a thin plastic web. Some plastics tend to shatter when dropped. Not saying the FGC would break, but the plastic FGC housing seems like hard (brittle?) plastic as opposed to a giving, flexible Glock frame.

I'm not a plastics expert, and I didn't stay at the Holiday Inn either.

·
Registered
43 Posts
My biggest concern with the FS2K's plastic parts is resilience in very cold temps... <10F.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts