FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will probably kick myself in the arse later for doing this, but I'm fairly certain I want a SCAR 17 OR I will trade just my FS2000 for a SCAR 16*.

What I have:

BRAND NEW IN THE BOX DSA FAL SA58. Never been fired, I did feild strip and clean the factory grease off it. 16" barrel, SA58 extreme duty scope mount I added), Magpul grip and Magpul PRS2 stock (I added that stuff too) plus stock grip, stock and sling. I have the tool from DSA to remove the recoil spring assembly as well. I have 8 20 round mags, one or two aluminum, most steel, all in good shape. Comes in a Plano Gun Guard case. I ONLY WANT TO TRADE ONE MAG, UNLESS DEAL IS EXCEPTIONAL.

BRAND NEW IN THE BOX FS2000 STANDARD. All stock, never been fired or cleaned, all original box, lock, etc. Comes with the factory 30 round mag. NO LONGER BEING MADE, as you well know. I bought this to shoot, till I learned they stopped making them. It will only go up in value, especially in its unfired condition.

What I am looking for:

• A new, unused rifle (17) in the same condition as both of mine. Bone stock, with all factory cases, paperwork, etc.

• A used (gently) rifle (17) with a quality Elcan Spectre, ACOG, etc scope. Rifle must be 100% mint on the outside and 100% cared for on the inside. Still want the factory case, paperwork, etc.

• *A NIB SCAR 16 in the same condition as both of mine. Bone stock, with all factory cases, paperwork, etc. I will only trade my FS2000 for this deal. But I really want a 17, so you'll have to wait if you want to do this deal.

• Someone preferrably in Florida, within driving distance.

• Rifle must be black.

Do the math here folks and it works. They will be making SCAR's for a long, long time to come. The FS2000 is done, never to be made again. It's already a $2500 gun, and it's not going down in value. I have all the dealer paperwork (transfer) from Massachusetts where I used to live. Will transfer at any dealer you want.

I can sell them outright, and without a doubt get the $ I need, but it would of course be easier to do a trade ftf.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Photos of the items need to be posted.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The grip on the FAL is a SAW grip, btw.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
The photos.

Reactions: Goatman

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If this doesn't work out, I'd possibly be interested in trading the FAL for a HK USC. But I'm not ready to give up on this deal for at least 3-4 more weeks.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Both items now for sale individually. PM for details.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.