FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I noticed that pic also but it doesn't look anything like the Monolith Arms V2 tri-rail. Also Monolith Arms has been purchase by a large manufacturing company but who knows when they will be making PS90/FS2K goodies again. Did anyone at SHOT ask about Monolith Arms? FN booth maybe???

·
Registered
150 Posts
one of the things about the fn2000 i liked when i bought it was you can't really tacticool it but i know once this comes out now i'll have to add a grip/light/ lazer :cry:

·
Registered
111 Posts
add magpul's new emag and we got a whole 2 new accessories for our beloved bullpup! :shock:

·
Registered
143 Posts
OK, that alloy tri-rail forward with the grip would be the way to go for sure.

Lights, lasers and as mentioned, magazine holders could be clamped onto the FS2k.

Untill that time.. I'm looking at a simple clamp on green laser that attaches to the barrel, and put the flashlight in the forward hand grip with both pressure pads mounted on the sides of the forward grip. One side for light, one side for laser, squeeze them both for the two if you need them on at the same time.

I have a CTC grip for my personal handgun. Really don't need one for the FS2K, but it would be cool to have if the gun ever did get used for CQB as I have a large scope on it.. (I suppose I could hit the bag guys with the scope as the 56mm optic is pretty heavy.. LOL)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts