FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,094 Posts
The_Real_McCoy said:
My FS2000 has the safety sear. The serial number is 0064xx.

FNH-USA had no choice but to remove the safety sear due to a not-so-legal mod that were done by a couple of retards. Yes, those retards were caught doing that and they're now looking forward to a 10-year stay at Club Fed. Do NOT ask about how this mod was done. No such info will be given and such a mod will not be tolerated. The last thing we gun owners need is to give a reason for anti-gunners to further restrict our rights.

I referenced this on another forum and some jerk questioned it's veracity. Are there any cross references to document the story?..................DJ

· Registered
1,094 Posts
Heron, The "Jerk" description comes not from what he asked but how he asked it and other comments made. It's perfectly OK to question the veracity of stories but you can do it in a polite way or a Jerk way, he chose the Jerk way.
I think you know exactly the thread I'm referrring too..........................DJ

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.