1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
21,737 Posts
The FS2K hammer packs only shipped with a white front sear, right?
The Gen 1 packs in the rifles, that is correct.

The problem is that FN made some packs for the PS and FS with the sears that are a little different but still factory, but they did not ship in the rifles, PS and FS.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Gen 1 packs in the rifles, that is correct.

The problem is that FN made some packs for the PS and FS with the sears that are a little different but still factory, but they did not ship in the rifles, PS and FS.
So do you know if the front sears are interchangeable? I have heard the hammers are between the two packs(and the steyr), never tested it though.

·
Premium Member
21,737 Posts
So do you know if the front sears are interchangeable? I have heard the hammers are between the two packs(and the steyr), never tested it though.
Not sure about the auto sear being able to be swapped between the FS and PS packs, there is a slight difference between the FS and PS hammers.

·
Premium Member
21,737 Posts
OP's GB link and your link are the same person. :?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
No, the front sears are not interchangeable between the FS2000 and PS90. The Hammers are interchangeable, but the ps90's has a forward angle incorporated into the hammer face, resulting is a non-perpendicular striking of the firing pin when a PS90 hammer is used in a FS2000 pack, and vise a versa. ManKave sells both styles of aluminum front sears for PS90 and FS2000.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
21,737 Posts
So if a non-factory "Gen 1" pack sold for $707.59, I wonder what my real factory Gen 1 pack would bring. :-D

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Interesting, the picture in the auction I posted appears to be a plastic sear, it doesn't say billet anywhere in the auction or title...but who knows

Who is sonofcy? MK?
sonofcy is MK..... and you are right, it looks plastic from the picture and say's nothing about it being replaced with the billet one... I just know that there are black sears floating around and I didn't think FNH made any with a black front sear.. but as JHS said it could be possible..

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
That auto sear is not from a PS90. It is not a factory FNH plastic one either.

It is mjk1's/paintball007's AL part.

sonofcy is mjk1.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
So do you know if the front sears are interchangeable?
The auto sears are not interchangeable.

The hammers are not the same, but will fit.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Not to get off topic, but does anyone have a link to the Man Lave web site? Is Buildup armory the same place?

·
Registered
78 Posts
For some reason, my edit function is not working. I meant to say Man Kave web site.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts