FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read threads about the NueTrigger, but it does not seem to exist in the wild any longer (creaters website says to search gunbroker)

Any other options out there? Or any way to get the NueTrigger? I read there was someone in Chandler AZ working triggers but no link and no info!

Thanks for the help, and sorry if there is some archived answer already

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
I have one on my fs2k. I like it. I think it would be a nice addition to the ps90. When done right makes the trigger smoother.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I got mine through Gunbroker, but I contacted the seller directly. Sent him the money order, got the NeuTrigger in the mail a week later.

·
Registered
10 Posts
If you are looking for an option aside from Neu-Trigger (which seems to work well), then you want to look here:
K&M Aerospace FN FS2000 K&M Lightning <--this guy does work on AUGs, M17s, PS90, FS2000, and he is building an all new, all metal M17s. He is very active on the Bullpup Forum.

Reactions: HibikiR

·
Registered
7 Posts
Is Neu-Trigger the only (worthwhile) mod for the FS2000 trigger?
The Neu Trigger isn't worth it. While it does improve the trigger pull slightly there are some other things that are worth trying before you add a bunch of little metal bits to your hammer pack.

Lubricate your trigger rod with light grease, for best results pull the trigger actuation rod out and polish it on a buffing wheel or by hand and then grease it up and reinstall. You can do it without disassembling the stock without much trouble. You can also grease up the contact surfaces of the hammer and sears on the hammer pack. It will get dirty with shooting but it's very easy to clean, simply spray down with solvent and allow it to dry for a few minutes before spraying with lube and greasing the contact points. I personal use electronic contact cleaner which is plastic safe, quick drying and cleans all the parts all off very easily.

Trigger pull should also improve with use. The hammer packs of the FS2000 and PS90 are substantially the same as the Steyr AUG and many AUG shooters report improvement of the trigger the more they use it. The AUG has obviously been around much longer and there are shooters who have tens of thousands of rounds through their firearms with the original hammer pack with no failures. My oldest AUG is an A1 with many thousand rounds of rounds and it's trigger pull is noticeably better than the newer FN weapons with lower round count though I would expect the FN triggers to improve with use.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Neu trigger has noticeable break- good feel once shot a few times for the $36 it's by far the one upgrade every fs2000 pack should have
k&m lighting job comes back with a ton of Vaseline or bike grease which on a fs2000 gets dirty as heck and you will clean it and have yuck all over the place... Even worse if ran with a can on obviously
being your post count I can assume you might be new to the fs2000 a and you just need to get down the break on the trigger and with neu trigger you will notice a crisp difference with it on vs. not
i have em on all my fs2000 and the one k&m job I had done ...I sold nobody wants gunk building up in their pack
they are on gb dude only takes USPS mo

·
Registered
14 Posts
Did you know the FS2000 hammer is the same as PS90 hammer?

I use the orange short pull hammer and cut off 2 coils each on the trigger return spring with a dremal cut off wheel to reduce both pull weight and length of pull.
I use a wet paper towel to keep the trigger spring cool during cutting so it does not melt the plastic housing.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Did you know the FS2000 hammer is the same as PS90 hammer?

I use the orange short pull hammer and cut off 2 coils each on the trigger return spring with a dremal cut off wheel to reduce both pull weight and length of pull.
I use a wet paper towel to keep the trigger spring cool during cutting so it does not melt the plastic housing.
The heavier spring & longer hammer shelf prevents the hammer from disengaging the cartage/sear during a drop or sharp bump.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts