Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to determine the Interest in FS2000 Vests, Pouches...

If you guys are interested, Give me your Ideas, and what pockets you want on a Vest...

THX
Robert

Keep in Mind I do make Vests of AR's, UMP, MP5's...

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Those of you that voted, yes

do you have any suggestions on Pockets and pocket placement on this vest.

THX

·
Registered
262 Posts
I would love to get a vest with double mag puches on both sides, belt stays and points to attach a small cameback. I really like the Eagle vests but I am fairly tall and find most of their vests too short. Can you custom make a vest tall frames? I wear a 44 Extra Long jacket - it really limits my selection.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dumapus said:
I would love to get a vest with double mag puches on both sides, belt stays and points to attach a small cameback. I really like the Eagle vests but I am fairly tall and find most of their vests too short. Can you custom make a vest tall frames? I wear a 44 Extra Long jacket - it really limits my selection.
Yes I can Custom make any length you want, I just need to know from your shoulder to where you want the vest to stop

Look forward to working with out on this vest

·
Registered
121 Posts
TheVestGuy said:
Anyone else have any suggestions
Take off the airsoft warning sticker before taking photos! :-D

Heh but seriously what would you make different about a vest to tailor it to the FS2000 seeing as it uses standard AR mags?

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I think he just meant that most of his stuff is for the PS90/P90. As this is an FN sight, he's catering to the FS2000 - but yea, it would work for ARs too.

·
Registered
121 Posts
The 20 rounders may be too small to be taken out of the FS2000 once in the gun. I'm sure someone else here knows.

But yeah pretty much a vest using the dimensions of the FS2000 mag would work for anyone using an AR, or M4 platform as well and vice versa.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bonebreak2000 said:
The 20 rounders may be too small to be taken out of the FS2000 once in the gun. I'm sure someone else here knows.

But yeah pretty much a vest using the dimensions of the FS2000 mag would work for anyone using an AR, or M4 platform as well and vice versa.
That is exactly what I was thinking, the 20 round would be way yo short, once up there

THX for the advice

I will get some pics of AR Vests up tomorrow

·
Registered
142 Posts
There's no problem using the 20-round curved-body mags in the FS2000. One item that does make taking the 20-rounders out of the FS2000's magwell very easy is the Mag-Pul Ranger Plate. I have them on my 20-round curved-body mags. I have no problems at all with taking the 20-round mags with the Ranger Plates out of the magwell.

·
Registered
75 Posts
You want to make a fortune?

Make 7 and 14 round 12 gauge panels with a loop and a Velcro surface that slide into AR mag pouches and when you pull the shotgun shell panel up and out of the AR mag pouch...the looped shotgun panel flips down onto Velcro sewn onto the front of the AR mag pouch.

That way you could quickly switch from AR mags to Shotgun ammo without switching molle pouches...Just remove the AR mags and slide the fold out shotgun panels into the mag slots.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts