FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know about a "cheek pad" option for the FS2000?? The reason I am asking, is I have been looking at a used one and it has one installed. I cannot look at it close do see how it was attached, I would personally like to remove it and do not know if that is even possible.

Thanks of the help.

·
Premium Member
9,714 Posts
I've never seen one or heard of one offered. Do you have any pics?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pix989363069.jpg

Looks kind of home made, I just have NO CLUE how it is attached. I would like to remove it, but am skeptical.

Reactions: akitainu

·
Premium Member
9,714 Posts
Yeah, definitely home brewed. It almost looks glued in place.

Reactions: cetane and phansson

·
Registered
289 Posts
Someone had a leftover mouse pad and some gorilla glue

·
Administrator
12,029 Posts
Depends on the adhesive usd. But you wont know that until you dig into it.

Try it for awhile. Give it a shot if you buy and you might like it.

It might have to do with the optic used by the previous owner. Is there an optic?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, it has an eotech and multiplier with it....that might be the issue. As of now I am going to pass unless they come down on the price a little. I just thought it might have been something a forum member around here had some info on. It has a NEU trigger on it so it is obviously someone that tinkers.

·
Administrator
12,029 Posts
Yes, it has an eotech and multiplier with it....that might be the issue. As of now I am going to pass unless they come down on the price a little. I just thought it might have been something a forum member around here had some info on. It has a NEU trigger on it so it is obviously someone that tinkers.
I would check the hammer pack for further tampering because of the NEU Trigger. Not saying there is anything else but there usually is when someone goes to the length of modifying their hammer pack for a smoother trigger function.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would check the hammer pack for further tampering because of the NEU Trigger. Not saying there is anything else but there usually is when someone goes to the length of modifying their hammer pack for a smoother trigger function.
I think I am going to wait...this item was on Gunbroker for not a "bad" price considering what was included.....Thanks for the help everyone! I will find an FS2000 someday!

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Yup, not factory. FNH did not offer a cheek pad.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts