FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Tanner's

I purchased from these guys based on a reccomendation here. I can't speak enough to the professionalism and customer service I received from Ray Tanner. Fair prices, but stupendous service - this guy deserves your money!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I bought several firearms and a few other items from Tanners in recent months. They have very competitive prices and fantastic service and communication.

Thanks for the:
FN USG
FN SLP
FN TPS
The 2 C-more sights
and the Colt 6920 I have on layaway (plan to pay it off soon)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Got mine through Tanner's on Gunbroker. Good people, they also will do a 90 day layaway. Highly recomended for us poor folks. :wink:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Chalk_2 said:
Got mine through Tanner's on Gunbroker. Good people, they also will do a 90 day layaway. Highly recomended for us poor folks. :wink:
Agreed, have used the layaway option four times in the past 3 months to pick up some of my collection. :wink:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just found this thread don't know if this info is still useful? I just bought mine from here for $ 1499.00. They are on Gunbroker and I live about 30 miles from them. They are GREAT to do business with and their $ are very very fair. Just stay away from Kevin he has a way of making me buy a lot more stuff than I plan on. No kidding Highly recommended.

Joe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.