FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In OKC they are staring up or have started up what they call full auto night on friday. They have several SBR, Full Auto, or suppresed weapons. One of them being a P90!!! Expensive as all get go, especially what they charge for ammo for 5.7x28mm.

Khest

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are rentals there, for the P90 I think it was $65 for a 50 round mag and a range officer has to be with you. I am pretty sure thoug that others will show up out there with personal stuf if they happen to know the Range folks.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Anybody ever go to this?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry cant see pictures or go to video webpages casue the govement bocked it, so where pray do tell is the video taking place at?

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
The guy on fire is a stunt man, that part was planned. What was not planned was that two people were hit by schrapnel from the car. They shouldn't have put the charge inside the car, but beside it. Both people are okay.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oklahoma has a full auto shoot every year, I missed it due to being out of town and not knowing about it until after the fact. One of my bosses heard about it and didnt tell me :cry:

Next year maybe.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts