FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
Honestly never heard of either have to say though they are both gorgeous revolvers. If I were a collector or still into revolvers I think I'd have one of each however the Manurhin's grip I like best.

@fnfalman, you need to do what's right here and buy both, you know you wanna, no sense fighting fate and destiny. Collectively we stand behind your decision since you've been here long enough to know we enjoy helping others spend their money.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Honestly never heard of either have to say though they are both gorgeous revolvers. If I were a collector or still into revolvers I think I'd have one of each however the Manurhin's grip I like best.

@fnfalman, you need to do what's right here and buy both, you know you wanna, no sense fighting fate and destiny. Collectively we stand behind your decision since you've been here long enough to know we enjoy helping others spend their money.
The Korth is unavailable. My Knighthawk guy already checked. But yes, I plan on buying both.

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
The Korth is unavailable. My Knighthawk guy already checked. But yes, I plan on buying both.
You are a good man, but I wouldn't let @LESTER know these exist, you know him, he'll find a way to buy all of them.

Reactions: fnfalman

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Damn, they are shown in "Galleries"! You know it's fancy!

:D
I am a steak fingers with mash potatoes, gravy, and corn type guy. Going to a Gallery to buy a gun is outside my comfort zone. I don't even know what a person would wear. I am thinking my "nice" sweat pants might not cut it!

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am a steak fingers with mash potatoes, gravy, and corn type guy. Going to a Gallery to buy a gun is outside my comfort zone. I don't even know what a person would wear. I am thinking my "nice" sweat pants might not cut it!
I don’t think they care what you wear as long as you bring the moolah.

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
I don’t think they care what you wear as long as you bring the moolah.
You know you're probably right but still it is somewhat uncouth to show up at a gallery dressed only in sweat pants. Be like visiting the Louvre ammo art section wearing Pep Boys coveralls, not saying that's wrong just a bit classless.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You know you're probably right but still it is somewhat uncouth to show up at a gallery dressed only in sweat pants. Be like visiting the Louvre ammo art section wearing Pep Boys coveralls, not saying that's wrong just a bit classless.
We are ‘Muricans. We don’t do that class, elitism crap.

Hermès de Paris never turned me away when I came in wearing t-shirts, shorts and flip flops. Nor was Tourneau.

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
We are ‘Muricans. We don’t do that class, elitism crap.

Hermès de Paris never turned me away when I came in wearing t-shirts, shorts and flip flops. Nor was Tourneau.
Correct you is, we are them damn Yanks who saved them all from speaking German and Japanese, they should show more appreciation.

·
Registered
28 Posts
To be honest I had no idea Manurhin were even making any new revolver anymore. To my knowledge, they had completely turned away from firearm manufacturing and then shut down.

They technically sold to a new company called Chapuis Armes (daughter company from Berretta as y'all might expect), which is the company now making them. I guess one will have to bite the bullet and get one to see if they are as legendary as the original MR73. One of my close friend used it as a service weapon for years. He loved it. While France is just terrible at manufacturing machine guns, rifles or revolver (pistol id' say meh based on my experience, the MAC50 was a paperweight and the Pamas was a terrible rebrand of the 92FS)

·
Registered
479 Posts

Agreed!
Lets go FNFALMAN!

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
Well here is my Korth.It is good that they are bringing in the Manurhin.Check out the Janz,if you want to see the ultimate. View attachment 143244
WOW! Just looked at Janz revolvers, like a Dan Wesson only supremely German and better. Never heard of them either, I should really get out more, but thanks for sharing.

Reactions: cyberdemonbfg
1 - 19 of 19 Posts