FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I replied to a previous post that i would take some pics of my holster when i got a chance. the pics kind of suck but here they are anyways. I really like my holster, its shaped with a curve so that it sticks to your hip. I carry my FNP-9M with no issue. One caveat, i wear somewhat loose/baggy clothes pretty much exclusively :)

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Thanks for the pics.

I got a Galco FLETCH last weekend for my FNP - works great too. I got the XD9mm model. After 2 days, the strap stretched perfectly and goes over the hammer fine now.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
That's some high quality leather there. Do you ever have issues with the decock levers getting caught when you holster it?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
B52U said:
That's some high quality leather there. Do you ever have issues with the decock levers getting caught when you holster it?
No, when holstered the right side decocker stops just shy of the edge. If you look at the first pic, you can see that there is a small area by the decocker that appears to jut out. This is how it is molded. In the 3rd pic you can see the 'inside' part that goes against your body, it has an area that juts out as well but it is longer and covers the decocker. The holster is molded so that the takedown lever and slide stop fit properly, i've not had any snags holstering so far. It's thick leather and none of the molding done to it has given.

hth

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Nice setup you got there! :?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: GALCO HOLSTER

Billco said:
Did you buy from Galco direct or through another vendor? what was the lead time?
I bought it from opticsplanet.com, it took a few weeks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts