FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Galco paddle holster (Fobus style) that I've been using for off duty carry and I really want to find a matching magazine pouch for off duty as well. But dadgum me...I can't find one anywhere. I know you guys are as sharp as they come so I'm hoping one of you might know where I can find one.
I've tried Galco's site, every armament accesory site I can think of, every gun shop I can find. I'd even consider a different brand name if I could find one with a smooth finish that matched my Galco holster. All I want is a dual mag holder for my FsN.
HELP!
I suppose, if worse case scenario...do you know of a holster-dual mag combo that won't bust my purse?? :-?

·
Registered
475 Posts
blade-tech.com makes kydex holsters and mag pouches that fit the five seven pistol both IOM and USG. The kydex holsters and mag pouches come with a variety of attachment options like belt loops, paddle type, and tek-lok.

i have a blade tech iwb holster for my glock 23 with single and dual mag pouches as well. I prefer two single mag pouches over a dual mag pouch for concealment. i've been wearing my blade tech stuff for over two years every day without and wear or tear evident.

this is really the only place i know that sells both holsters and mag pouches for the five seven, hope it helps.

·
Registered
239 Posts
The matching Galco mag pouch for the 5.7 can only be purchased directly from Galco as far as I know. I have done an extensive search and couldn't find one. You can order directly from GalcoUSA.com and they are $46.95 in both brown leather or black leather. They are not the paddle style but instead, have a Galco carbon fiber spring clip on the back. Just like a paddle style you do not have to take off your belt to put it on with the Galco style clip.

I carry my 5.7 in a BladeTech Kydex holster and love it but don't like BlaceTech's mag pouch. I think I am going to spring (pun intended) for one of the Galco's.

MadDog :?

·
Banned
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I was really wanting to stay away from leather. When it gets hot and humid in the summer, this gal SWEATS! And there is nothing more unsightly than sweat stains on leather! :-D
I like plastic cuz it wipes clean easily and basic black goes with EVERYTHING! :p

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
:twisted: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
475 Posts
then blade tech is the answer for you. i also prefer plastic (kydex) over leather mainly because it holds its shape when you draw your pistol making it easier to reholster. the mag pouches i have use the belt loop but they do have a clip version now for easy on and off without removing your belt.

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
I have Bladetech kydex magazine pouches, but they have the "tec-lock" and not paddle. Don't think I've seen a paddle version of one but its not hard to convert a tec-lock version over to paddle (its only 2-3 screws).
Post a pic of your current holster so I can see if it matches.

·
Banned
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It will take me a while. My sister took my camera on vacation. She won't be back until next week.
Its just a smooth black plastic (kydex). I don't guess it really matters that much if its an exact match. I usually wear an overshirt that covers my stuff anyway. I was just hoping to find something that did match for those times when its casual carry (civie clothes on duty) for public ballgames and the like.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts