FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the most I should pay for one of these for my 17? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
196 Posts
I think that I paid around $254.00 for it in one of those sales some time ago , which was pretty good , since they are $325.00 so I saved some dough . BTW, it is worth it compared to the factory trigger .

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
First item I purchased from them about a year ago for about the same price if I remember correctly and received in about a week. 2 thumbs up for them from me for that and a few other transactions.
Yes they actually return emails and calls but they also ALWAYS answer the phone during business hours. Great service.

I paid $276 delivered for the trigger. I hope I did well on it.

·
Registered
828 Posts
$264 is very near the price I paid... 2 years ago.. ( from Exile Machine - Texas)
Go for it ; or buy a used one.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
$264 is very near the price I paid... 2 years ago.. ( from Exile Machine - Texas)
Go for it ; or buy a used one.
I just checked their website. They don't have any Geissele triggers.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Prepper Guns has the best price I've seen in quite some time. Pick one up now if you have the chance. They may disappear for a while again like they did a few months ago. Just bought one from them and paid $280 shipped for my other one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The Super Scar trigger is a quality piece. It assembled into my rifle easily and I now have a match quality trigger pull. If you take the plunge on one, even at full retail price, I'm betting you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Prepper Guns has the best price I've seen in quite some time. Pick one up now if you have the chance. They may disappear for a while again like they did a few months ago. Just bought one from them and paid $280 shipped for my other one.
Just ordered at their sale price. It was supposed to be a Memorial Day Sale, but it still shows the sale price and so far my order is processing. Looking forward to adding the most recommended upgrade to my 17!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I paid full price for one from Primary arms about 3 months ago. Since it was local, it had sales tax, total was $340ish. I wanted the trigger fast, so I went local with them. Also, their customer service is excellent, so I was happy to send business their way. I see that the memorial day sale at preppers is still running, although it was meant to end on the 25th. I went ahead and ordered another G trigger this A.M. for my second Scar, and everything seems to be processing just fine. I hope it goes through, as this is a good price compared to the regular going price of $325. Thanks for the link!

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
they ship quick too ordered a trigger for a pistol build on saturday and got it yesterday! Wish I bought two now that people figured out that we can replace sig mpx trigger

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
I did it!!! Geissele trigger installed. Very easy only took me 20 min. Much easier than the Tavor trigger. I also installed some PMM goodies like the forward and rear QD mounts, Magpul grip and extended mag release button, extended selector switch as well as an EACH. All if left is to set the Specwar 7.62 break (I ordered the Geissele suppressor alignment rods both 7.62 and 5.56) mount my glass and remove the sticker you guys hate. :lol: Love it.

[/URL]

·
Premium Member
15,629 Posts
I did it!!! Geissele trigger installed. Very easy only took me 20 min. Much easier than the Tavor trigger. I also installed some PMM goodies like the forward and rear QD mounts, Magpul grip and extended mag release button, extended selector switch as well as an EACH. All if left is to set the Specwar 7.62 break (I ordered the Geissele suppressor alignment rods both 7.62 and 5.56) mount my glass and remove the sticker you guys hate. :lol: Love it.

It's looking pretty Damn! Nice! Patton::!!!::

1 - 20 of 23 Posts