FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
i have one on mine. it's very easy to remove/install. it has a two piece clamp about an inch long or so that clamps to the barrel then the suppressor slides onto the clamp and you turn it a half turn and it has a spring that locks it into place. it makes a BIG difference on the look of the weapon, it makes it look just like a SBR with a supressor, and the finish is a nice matte black. i highly recommend it, especially if you can't have SBR's in your state. i'll try to get some pictures up

·
Registered
15,552 Posts
I assume its justc losed over the flash suppressor. So, what does it do? Just get the inside of the fake suppressor dirty?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I decided to order one of these units last week from CMMG, they must be on back order because the Master card has not been charged yet. Anyway, that can looks nice and keeps the PS90 in looking good.

·
Registered
15,552 Posts
Big Elf said:
I decided to order one of these units last week from CMMG, they must be on back order because the Master card has not been charged yet. Anyway, that can looks nice and keeps the PS90 in looking good.
Hey, give us a good review of it when U try it out :) (w/ lots of pics) :)

A

·
0 Posts
That looks wow!

With the free floating barrel, does it affect accuracy with that weight on the front?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts