FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states I am interested in this ammuntion. If you have used this ammuntion please comment on its reliability, cleanliness, suppressed use, accuracy ETC. Thanks in advance.

·
FN Supporter
433 Posts
It LOOKS so-so with the cannellure and the poly points seem to be offset slightly, on some rounds. That said, in the 4 guns we've shot it in, so far, accuracy is at least as good, or better, than any other factory sub-s ammo. No cycling issues, but I only ever shot it suppressed.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
I am interested in this round as well as silencerco rounds coming out. I generally buy hornady 208 grains exclusively because I have found they work all the time which is hard to find in a 300 blk round

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Mark that is good news. I have a sizeable amount on the way and wanted some reassurance that they would be ok. When I get home I will test them out and report back.

Reactions: Troublesx10

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
I have had really good luck with the 220gn rem sub's, really like them. I should check out these lower grain sub's sometime.

·
FN Supporter
433 Posts
The Remi-AAC 220's have had...erratic velocity from one batch to the next, Hopefully this has been resolved but some of the earlier batches were quite slow.

·
Registered
415 Posts
We were shooting these on our outdoor range (about 500 feet) and were able to easily knock plates over with it. It's quiet. Had no malfunctions. It's dirty like everything else I shoot suppressed.

I only bought a few hundred rounds but I plan on buying more when I can.

--to clarify, I was shooting the Gemtech rounds.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
I bought some of the Remington 220 when they first came out and yes the problem was ftf. I got so disgusted I sold the gun and waited over a year to get back into 300 blk hoping the subsonic rounds quality would improve

1 - 13 of 13 Posts