FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Breakdown video of the GEMTECH MIST-22. The MIST is an integrated suppressor/barrel for use with 10/22 type receivers. This specific model will fit any standard 10/22 receiver (not Takedown) and is compatible with virtually any stock that accommodates a bull barrel. The barrel shroud is easily removed for access to the monolithic baffle core for cleaning and general maintenance.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I've been interested in an integral 10/22 or 15-22 barrel but it's been on the backburner for a while. I've been watching the mist but there hasn't been much in the way of reviews. My only worry would be how difficult it would be to clean the baffles since they are part of the barrel.

I'm surprised SilencerCo hasn't made one yet.
Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've been interested in an integral 10/22 or 15-22 barrel but it's been on the backburner for a while. I've been watching the mist but there hasn't been much in the way of reviews. My only worry would be how difficult it would be to clean the baffles since they are part of the barrel.

I'm surprised SilencerCo hasn't made one yet.
Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
It is super easy to clean since it is a monocore. The core is past the stock and you just take a brush to it. If you treat it with FireClean then it is even easier to clean.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts