FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the going rate on one of these today? I hate to post a whole thread about this but my prior reply to a few other threads got removed when asking this question.:p

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
The packs are selling for around $500 on Gunbroker, new unfired.

Reactions: Visitor Q

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought I'd better answer so you'd stop asking the question all over the forum. :biggrin:
HAH!

I remember when looking at them sometime back they were really hard to come but with an original Gen 1 selling for over a grand for the PS90. I am guessing that is no longer the case? I mean I saw none on Gunbroker for sale at the moment but I am taking your word for it since I have not been falling them.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Yep, there were several new ones recently on there with a buy it now of I think $525. Price has come way down.

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Interesting... Makes you wonder where they all came from out of the blue.
From FN. They released a ton of Gen 1 PS and FS packs.

Reactions: STL

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Crazy. Can't see why they would do that but ok. I assume the rate is the same for the FS pack as well? I think that was stated in the other thread if I recall?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yup. It happens and thing is I don't live here so I fall off the chart for a little till I soak it all in and being the a$$hole I am, I never use that search button. :)

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Reactions: jhs27275
1 - 20 of 20 Posts