FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was offered a BNIB Gen 2 PS90 for $2000. It comes with the factory black reticle optic and 6 50 round mags. I would like to know from you guys is this a deal or overpriced? Thanks

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Save your money. Buy one that's normal price. Too much for a PS90, just because of the hammer group.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Save your money. Buy one that's normal price. Too much for a PS90, just because of the hammer group.
I would agree with SONYtec on this one.
unless its the Orange Hammer pack that he is holding back on

I dont understand what you mean by "Normal" though ... they all shoot the same .. one trigger pull, one shell in the brass collector....

Reactions: Blessed

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
I dont understand what you mean by "Normal" though ... they all shoot the same .. one trigger pull, one shell in the brass collector....

Normal price...

Reactions: Cpt Nemox

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was offered a BNIB Gen 2 PS90 for $2000. It comes with the factory black reticle optic and 6 50 round mags. I would like to know from you guys is this a deal or overpriced? Thanks
I just paid $1400 for a barely used (200rds fired) Gen2 gun, black reticle, 6 big mags (that I can't use because I'm in Ohio) plus the factory 30, and 4x boxes of FN-issued 5.7 (200 rounds).

$2000 is bending you over.

Reactions: Blessed

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gents thank you all for helping me make this decision easy. I have decided to pass on the great offer and look for a later model. Thanks.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I overpaid but really wanted one in OD. I don't know if having a gen 2 trigger pack has anything to do with it or of this has been polished but the trigger is astronomically better than a Tavor or AUG and if not for the small amount of take up would be the same as an AR.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
The trigger isn't as bad as most are led to believe.

Reactions: SScott
1 - 13 of 13 Posts