·
Banned
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Vendor
3,283 Posts
6000 per minute ? approx. WOW !

Bucket List : GE or Dillion M134, helecopter ride/rental, hog hunting in Texas for the day.... or until I can't pay for bullets's any more .... LOL
Sounds like fun to me.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
I asked last year from you guys but never got it. :cry:

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
I'm guessing you'd have to make some mod's to the chair, to prevent the chair from getting spun around when you light that thing off. Those brakes, and wheels won't hold it.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
I'm guessing you'd have to make some mod's to the chair, to prevent the chair from getting spun around when you light that thing off. Those brakes, and wheels won't hold it.
Instant crowd control or if I go over backwards I then can shoot down aircraft. :-D

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
I think at the height of the chair with a mount and 9000 rounds a minute -- u can effectively surgically take everyone off at the mid femur--thur bringing everyone to eye level!

·
Registered
421 Posts

...it's actually a 'feature' for when you are surrounded. Just pull the trigger and it will do a couple of 360's clearing out the bad guys. :lol:

Reactions: SONYtec
1 - 10 of 10 Posts