FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,435 Posts
What a waste of money on something completely unproven and likely to end up a worthless relic. I'll admit they look impressive but, if looks alone could stop conflict we wouldn't need weapons would we?

·
Registered
377 Posts
very unfavorable review on the performance done by The Truth About Guns. Based on the review the performance was nothing better than mediocre and the bullets did not come close to living up to the company's performance claims. This o me makes the pricing of $45.00 - $50.00 per 20 rounds utterly ridiculous. I will stick with proven performers like Winchester PDX1 and Federal HST for half the price.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
What a waste of money on something completely unproven and likely to end up a worthless relic. I'll admit they look impressive but, if looks alone could stop conflict we wouldn't need weapons would we?
They said it's the last round I'll ever need. Sooowweeeeeettttt!!! It uses Trocars, so you know it's f'ing awesome.

I am going grizzly hunting with my G19! I can't wait to see the bears chest explode while it's picked up and thrown back 20 feet through the trees flying in the air in slow mo and lands DOA. Just like it happens to people in the movies.

I bought 2 boxes. Because I am an ammo geek. I collect any and all. But I can't imagine ever using it for defense unless it was all I had on hand. But it will sure impress people when I show it off. And my favorite, it will shock and piss off the anti-rights/anti-gun people I show it to. And that alone is absolutely worth $45 I paid for my boxes. It's priceless. The same results that I get when I show them one of the AK's or a FsN with a 30 round mag. The gun that shoots through 4ft of titanium. And when they are shown anything with a suppressor attached, stand back. Terror and righteous indignation all at the same time. Then a whisper...
"um..can we go shoot it?"

Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
98 Posts
I just bought 25 boxes from this seller 'Technmusicfan' in Austin at $120 a box for a grand total of $3000. That would have got me a new Scar17. Did I make the right choice?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I wouldn't of made that choice. There a fad item. If your buying them for an investment them you can do ok buy selling them to people who just have to have them. I will stick to regular rounds and make my shots count. The guy in my sights is going down no matter what round I use. Just my two cents worth

·
Registered
98 Posts
I wouldn't of made that choice. There a fad item. If your buying them for an investment them you can do ok buy selling them to people who just have to have them. I will stick to regular rounds and make my shots count. The guy in my sights is going down no matter what round I use. Just my two cents worth

Yes sir,
I didnt really buy 25 boxes of that gimick ammo at those ridiculous prices. I just wanted to have some fun with the listing.

·
Registered
431 Posts
truth be told, if some one isn't impresses with 15 rounds of .45 hydra-shok then odds are i really really shouldn't be shooting at them in the first place...

·
Registered
6,435 Posts
Ahh, so you aim to impress do you? Sorry I couldn't resist... :icon_eh:

truth be told, if some one isn't impresses with 15 rounds of .45 hydra-shok then odds are i really really shouldn't be shooting at them in the first place...

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
I just bought 25 boxes from this seller 'Technmusicfan' in Austin at $120 a box for a grand total of $3000. That would have got me a new Scar17. Did I make the right choice?
If I call you stupid, would you be offended???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts