FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got my 3rd Sig pistol in 3 weeks. June is National Sig Month :)

I like that the color of this Sig 2022 is more of a bronze instead of a FDE - it doesn't quite come across in the photo, but that's the color.

I swapped the backstrap to the medium one. Feels great!. Night sights included for $400 from Buds. And, it came with TWO mags (some 2022s come with 1 now) and a holster as well.

·
Premium Member
9,525 Posts
Congrats! My wife has one worming its way through UPS as we speak. It was a pretty sweet deal.

Reactions: Kev

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
Atsa sharp lookin' Sig...Wreck, very nice. Always liked the Sig style, they make an awesome pistol for sure. I loved my old P220.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
BAM ! Three Sigs in one month ?!....I hope God doesn't mind..but every June, I'm gonna' worship you instead...Good lookin' pistola Shipwreck !

·
Premium Member
9,525 Posts
Looking forward to hearing how it runs. My wife picked up hers today, and I'm impressed given the price. I'm thinking about one for my self.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, I went and fired about 200 rounds thru it. Functioned 100%. No issues. I have the same issue with my thumbs like I do with the 226 - I inadvertently touch the slide release.

Gun has a 6 o'clock hold like my 226. I'm used to "driving the dots."

I did pretty good at 15 yards once I got that down.

Double taps work well on the 2nd shot. Recoil is a bit more than the other Sigs - but it is a polymer framed gun.

I will admit that I like my 226 and M11A1 better, but this gun is 1/2 the price. I got it to be a cheap truck gun. So, it fits that bill. Once I get the rebate magazines in, I'll have 6 for the gun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts