FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have about 500 rounds through my 16 now. I had added a Vortex 1-4 PST capped scope early on...My dad was up late June and brought his Windham and we hung out and shot for two days, I started wanting an AR... Then over the 4th a friend invited me to shoot out on his property where I could stretch the range out some... (I can only get 50 yards on my home range)

We shot pistol and then switched to black rifles, shooting at some tannerite and my 8" gong @150 yards. My buddy couldn't hit the tannerite with his carbine, so I got a chance with the SCAR and took 3 of his tannerite targets out in 5 shots and did some damage to the beaver dam it was sitting on... I was happy, but thought how much better I could have done with a bipod like he had on his AR.

I dropped my AR shopping. Got some PMM mounts, and today my GG&G XDS-2 came in. I was going to get the Atlas, but the XDS-2 was 186 with free shipping. It is quick detach and fits in my case pocket, also has pan and tilt. Gonna go shoot it now... Hopefully I like it and never see an Atlas in person!!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Btw, I looked hard for reviews on the XDS-2 and found very little info... other then get an Atlas. Hopefully it'll serve me well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.