·
Banned
4,097 Posts
OUCH

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Now that poor girl will most likely grow up antigun in fear of them, When the jackass should have supervised her and we would have had one more on our side.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Now that poor girl will most likely grow up antigun in fear of them, When the jackass should have supervised her and we would have had one more on our side.
amen what a stupid moron for doing that to here,

here is my daughters first time shooting skeet with a benelli M1, she shoot 250 rounds before it got to her that day. she started shooting my FNC at age 9. first time out with it she put all 30 rounds in a 1.5 group at 100 yards

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
What made it worse was that he was behind her and stopped her from recoiling with the gun. Stupid stupid stupid...

I cringe every time I see one of those videos and someone gets behind the shooter and puts their hands on their back.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
I looked at that video again and from the looks of it she got a bad case of scope eye and not a broken nose.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
ShipWreck said:
blkbd said:
I looked at that video again and from the looks of it she got a bad case of scope eye
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
good one!

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
I take it you have never heard of scope eye? A cut or wound above the eye caused by a scope on a hard recoiling weapon that was not shouldered or griped properly. :D Of course this is something we need not fear from the PS90.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
ill said it bf and ill say it again, you just cant fix stupid!

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
The Stupid part was on the firearm owner.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I couldnt agree more TA....letting someone with such little experience shoot with out help....irresponsible

1 - 16 of 16 Posts