FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How goes it everyone!

I just recenctly bough a SCAR 17 and upon "binging" my questions for parts sights and what nots for my new Baby i came accross this awesome forum. I have been doing alot of reading on various questions and concerns that have arose through the past couple of months of owning my SCAR 17.

a little about myself, im a michigan native currently living in florida but about to move back to the D, so any michiganders around here please stop by say hi and let go shoot!

Im currently in the navy have been for 9 years, only 11 more to go. I am a Corpsman so callin me DOC is just fine (yes i earned it serving with marines not the steel deck navy) actually i will respond better

i try to search and find answers to my questions before i post a question but if i do just point me in the right direction. i have some tough skin and dont get offended that easily so if im acting like a dumb A** just tell me.

I look foward to seeing what more this community has to offer.

and thanks for all the input you guys have as it is a wealth of knowledge that i have appreciated and been learning from

~Doc Ski~

·
Premium Member
9,524 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the SCAR!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Everyone

Just ran across this awesome site while looking for parts for my new FNX-9. Bought the blacked out model.
Replacing my S&W MP9c that was stolen from my home in Algonquin, Il along with my RRA Operator AR-15. ;(
Hope to learn something, anything here about my awsome new handgun !

Cheers !!

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new FNX-9! You came to the right place for sure - enjoy!

Hello Everyone

Just ran across this awesome site while looking for parts for my new FNX-9. Bought the blacked out model.
Replacing my S&W MP9c that was stolen from my home in Algonquin, Il along with my RRA Operator AR-15. ;(
Hope to learn something, anything here about my awsome new handgun !

Cheers !!

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

Thank you for your service!!! :p

·
Registered
289 Posts
Welcome from NC! Congrats on the SCAR, you will love it!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Welcome from the People's Republik of Kolorado, a division of Kommiefornia, inc.:welcomesigntb3:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Welcome to the forums! 8)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts