FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watch out Shield and XDs owners. Glock just announced they're coming out with a single stack 9mm. I guess my first question is, who's already taking orders? Because I want one.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^ I agree. I'm interested to see how this'll sell because there's a lot of upset people on the Glock forums (i know that's a tiny representation of Glock owners) that are stating that they already went somewhere else with their single stack 9mm needs.

I"m a proud and loyal Shield 9mm owner, but I will be picking one of these up. After I test it and break it in it'll either replace my Shield, or go with my wife depending on which one she likes better.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Love my shield 9mm....dont see any reason to change.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Love my xds 45 . I own 5 glocks now. Carry one on duty and the 27 for a back up but I don't know if this one has my interest. I like the slim xds. We will see..?

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
OMG! A skinny glock, how many rounds does it hold?

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Probably 7 rounds.
Nobody knows for sure and Glock isnt saying but i heard 7 also, think i will just stick with my 27!

Anyway Glock lost me with the Gen 4 Fiasco when there guns were worse than jennings or lorcin and they had this recall which wasnt a official recall. That screwed them with their new double spring system! Dont know if i would ever buy another????????????????

The Zip gun has had less probs then these early Glocks!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nobody knows for sure and Glock isnt saying but i heard 7 also, think i will just stick with my 27!

Anyway Glock lost me with the Gen 4 Fiasco when there guns were worse than jennings or lorcin and they had this recall which wasnt a official recall. That screwed them with their new double spring system! Dont know if i would ever buy another????????????????

The Zip gun has had less probs then these early Glocks!
Me too. I went to 2 different gunsmiths to get mine sent to glock for fixing, but I ended up buying the replacement parts out of pocket myself.

Reactions: vz58kid

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Only 6 round mag! Hopefully these wont have the Infamous Recoil Spring issues? I'll stay with my 1st gen 27!:?

·
Premium Member
8,130 Posts
I'll stick with my G19 Gen 4, why carry 6+1 when you can have 15+1? As easy as the G19 is to conceal for just about anybody save for a midget -Little People for the PC inclined- I see this only being considered as a pocket gun. I have no use for a pocket gun, but, to each his own.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I'll stick with my G19 Gen 4, why carry 6+1 when you can have 15+1? As easy as the G19 is to conceal for just about anybody save for a midget -Little People for the PC inclined- I see this only being considered as a pocket gun. I have no use for a pocket gun, but, to each his own.
Finally using your car as your avatar I see!

·
Premium Member
8,130 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Only 6 round mag!
that just means you need to buy more of them to have the tactical edge in the active response combative defensive personal security lethal force gun fight situation.
carry 2 in a dual shoulder holster JIC. 1 IWB strong hand primary. 1 OWB off hand secondary. 1 appendix backup. 1 ankle secondary backup. 1 in the pocket tertiary backup, and 1 in your ass crack to cover your behind.

that's how glock has predicted to sell quarter of a million of them in the first year.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
that just means you need to buy more of them to have the tactical edge in the active response combative defensive personal security lethal force gun fight situation.
carry 2 in a dual shoulder holster JIC. 1 IWB strong hand primary. 1 OWB off hand secondary. 1 appendix backup. 1 ankle secondary backup. 1 in the pocket tertiary backup, and 1 in your ass crack to cover your behind.

that's how glock has predicted to sell quarter of a million of them in the first year.

:p Better idea is to carry 1 good high cap Pistol instead 2 of those! :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts