FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy was at a range with a Glock pistol on full auto. The range added a VFG to the light rail. -It didn't work as planned...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Not a real G18 because looked to be the selector switch was on the back of the slide rather than on the left side. I seriously need to try a real G18. They do look like a real hoot to shoot even though FAs are not really my thing. :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, it appears to be a conversion... I don't remember the name of the company that made a unit that went on the back of the slide, but I remember seeing their website once.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Looks like he was pushing the VFG and it slipped off the rail or broke off. Wow, bad luck. We'll see where this goes with all the Glock haters out there. :roll:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Ouch! It looks like the grip is laying on the floor at the end there. I can't tell if it's broke or just came loose.

I was afriad he was going to sweep the other folks there as he turned around.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Slowing down the picture, it looks like he took one shot to the snuff box of his left hand. Since his hand is closed, I can't tell if it's a through and through or just a graze. Yow.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Yeah I saw this a while back, looked like it went nicely through. Just like this, I will never bumpfire a pistol. Too dangerous to run away from ya. :D

·
Registered
857 Posts
a VFG on a full auto pistol is way to scarry as close as your had is to the barrel - guess what happens when it fails - you shoot your hand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts