FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I seen a post on the web the other day. A guy had a glock tti Base pad on his fnx 9. Has anyone else tried this?
Yes they do work, but they are lose when the mags are empty because the lips on the FN Mags and much thinner than the Glocks. Ive been running pearce grip +3 baseplates for the Glock 19 for a few months now without any issues.

Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft Airsoft gun

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thank you for the complements! I bought mine straight from Pearce grips they are the +3 base plates for the Glock 19 Part number PG-GP the only possible problem ive seen is there is a slight gap at the back of the mag where the base plat and the mag tube don't totally match up. No modification was needed for the install but removing that base plates once on is very difficult. I belive most polymer aftermarket Glock base plates will fit on our mags, but the billet and other metal ones might need a little modification to fit. I increased my mag capacity to 20+1 with these base plates.

Here are few more pics
Hand Finger

Technology Electronic device Electronics Finger

Harmonica Finger Brass Metal

Finger Hand Thumb Brass

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.