FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seen a post on the web the other day. A guy had a glock tti Base pad on his fnx 9. Has anyone else tried this?

·
Premium Member
8,130 Posts
Welcome! :) And.....no! :?

I seen a post on the web the other day. A guy had a glock tti Base pad on his fnx 9. Has anyone else tried this?

Reactions: blackfive

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes they do work, but they are lose when the mags are empty because the lips on the FN Mags and much thinner than the Glocks. Ive been running pearce grip +3 baseplates for the Glock 19 for a few months now without any issues.

IMG_2202.JPG

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Where did you buy ? And was there any major modding needed to get them to fit good and function flawlessly ? And that is a beautiful fnx 9 you got there buddy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thank you for the complements! I bought mine straight from Pearce grips they are the +3 base plates for the Glock 19 Part number PG-GP the only possible problem ive seen is there is a slight gap at the back of the mag where the base plat and the mag tube don't totally match up. No modification was needed for the install but removing that base plates once on is very difficult. I belive most polymer aftermarket Glock base plates will fit on our mags, but the billet and other metal ones might need a little modification to fit. I increased my mag capacity to 20+1 with these base plates.

Here are few more pics
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizl;;eRender.jpg
IMG_22kll16.JPG
IMG_2215.JPG

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts