FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
That's just awesome. I've on my list of to do's as to get an extended threaded chrome barrel for my glock 35. The chrome looks great ! You've done well !!!

·
Premium Member
9,524 Posts
That looks great. Very well done!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Very nice!! I've been considering have my g17 cerakoted to match my FDE 17. Now to choose between the 6 different versions of FDE on the 17 to get my g17 coated with.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Very nice!! I've been considering have my g17 cerakoted to match my FDE 17. Now to choose between the 6 different versions of FDE on the 17 to get my g17 coated with.
Lower in one, upper in another, sights in a third, and mags in a fourth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
703 Posts
Nice looking collection, thanks for sharing!

I love the rail extension, but I laugh at how the FDE rail extension isn't anywhere close to FN's OD Green upper.
Makes for yet another shade of color on those FDE 17's, which is what I own by the way, so I'm not making fun of it, I just chuckle at how the SCAR's are more of a FDE Camo scheme :biggrin:

I don't have a black Scar 17....yet. But I'm thinking about picking one up.

Anyways, your collection looks very nice and looks like a whole lotta fun!

·
Registered
505 Posts
HMMmmmm. I think I may just need to Cerakote the lower on my Glock 34 FDE and the slide FDEOD.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Looks good!

tell me more about your Trijicon Accupoint scope? Not sure where's the best deals. Currently I am using an ACOG TA-31F.

I've been looking at one for my SCAR 17 also.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got the TR22G, it looks great, but sadly I still haven't been able to shoot it yet, I'm hoping next week I'll get to go out to the range. I first bought a TA11J for it but then I picked up an AR, so I decided I wanted to use the SCAR for a little more distance and returned it and got the TR22G. I'll definitely post after I get a chance to take it out. I picked it up about 2 months ago from grabagun.com for 604$, but it looks like the price went up.

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
Looks good!

tell me more about your Trijicon Accupoint scope? Not sure where's the best deals. Currently I am using an ACOG TA-31F.

I've been looking at one for my SCAR 17 also.

The accupoints are great glass for the money. I ran a TA31F on my 17 for a while but the eye relief wasnt enough for a 308 I felt. I wish I had kept it though. It would be great on my 16. Definitely try out an accupoint if you can. I love my 1-4 on my 17.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'll play. FNP Tactical RMR06 and AAC TiRant 45,Glock G-22 with RMR07, Glock G-39 OD,and SCAR 17.

Reactions: Kev
1 - 20 of 23 Posts