FN Herstal Firearms banner

Go big or go home right?

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  miller92063 
#1 ·
I own plenty of guns including a few FN products (2 ps90's, 2 scar 17's 1blk/1fde) so I decided to grab another. Went with a handgun and decided to just get it done right the first time so I just ordered an FDE FNX 45 tactical and FDE Trijicon RMR :shock:. What the hell right. Probly sell my HK p30 .40 to make a little cash back. The P30 was the most comfortable gun I have ever held, but when firing it just was the right fit for me. Anything else I should buy with the FNX? Anything I should be aware of other than the few hiccups I have read about?

#3 ·
There are many great threads on the forum that will help you.

The threads pretty much have everything covered.

As far as problems go, there are many people that start threads saying that they are having problems or defects that came from manufacturing.
People look and expect problems because someone else said that it is going to be there.

The best thing you can do is to just get out there and fire it before you buy a million accessories. Have faith in the firearm and see what does
and doesn't work for you. Then put some money in to your upgrades.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.