FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wife wants to see the national cornbread festival in south Pittsburg TN, and maybe a jaunt over to Chattanooga
for a ride on the lookout mountain railway time permitting....

If time permits, ill be trying to look at a few homes , in the more rural southern part

I'm done with the communist New england area, and really want to change the scenery after my son graduates next year..

some questions..

- are there any shooting clubs down there ( I belong to a hunting, fishing and shooting club here in CT) and would like to hook up to something similar in TN

- are there state rifle/ pistol ranges that are open to the public ?

- is it overall a "Much better" (gun) climate ? here in CT all the commie bastards just want to take my guns and then tax the snot out of them :-(

- would there be any challenges to obtain new pistol permit, rifle, hunting & fishing licenses when moving and being a new resident? here in CT ALL of that is a PAIN and costs $$$ believe it or not, CT pistol permit is good for open or CC

thanks !

·
Registered
101 Posts
Only replying because nobody else has. I live in KY but travel through Tennessee fairly regularly. They recognize all 3 CCDW licenses I have. I have noticed many gun show, gun shop, military surplus billboards up and down I-40. I would characterize Tennessee as pro 2A. At any rate you would do yourself a great service moving out of CT and deny them your wealth and spending. TN has no income tax and would welcome your family and your firearms. The natural beauty and southern hospitality will blow you away if you are into that sort of thing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts