FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to get a pair if accessory rails for a light/laser. Does anyone have any recomendations for quality rails? Im not up to spending 60$ for one FN rail. CMMG seems to be quality, but I cant find them anywhere. Any other good options?

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
Damage Industries. :?

·
Registered
53 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I got charged last week-end, not sure. Hope not, they look the best to me.
I ordered this from them on the 9th and haven't heard back yet. The email confirmation said I would be notified when it ships and a check on the site shows the order "processing".

FN PS 90, Low Profile - Economy Top Rail Mount, Price:$59.00

Seems a bit slow, or maybe I'm just impatient?

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I am looking to get a pair if accessory rails for a light/laser. Does anyone have any recomendations for quality rails? Im not up to spending 60$ for one FN rail. CMMG seems to be quality, but I cant find them anywhere. Any other good options?
I don't know if this can help you, but I use a Blackhawk offset picatinny rail.

Blackhawk! Offset Rail Adapter On Sale | Accessories Scopes Optics cabelas.com

The drawback is it requires some space on your top rail.
But for me, since I only have a Burris FastFire III on it, the offset rail and the FF3 together still leaves enough rail space to add a MBUIS front and rear pieces on the remaining spaces of the top rail.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.