FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got off the phone with Bob Ailes at FNH USA. Bob is very professional and answered my questions honestly and was more than willing to take care of any issues with my sweet FNP-9.

I don't have any issues with my FNP-9. Mine is a "pre-notch" trigger housing (test fired in March '06) with 800 problem-free rounds. He assured me that if a problem develops in the future that FNH would take care of it without question, including shipping to and from.

Thanks, Bob.

Shootemup! 8)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I talked to bob on the phone a couple of weeks back, after finding out that my trigger housing was cracked.

He got my information and scheduled a pickup from my home, I didn't have to do a thing! Was a quick turn-around, less than 2 weeks and it's back with the new & improved housing in it.

Outstanding customer service!

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
neanderthal said:
I talked to bob on the phone a couple of weeks back, after finding out that my trigger housing was cracked.

He got my information and scheduled a pickup from my home, I didn't have to do a thing! Was a quick turn-around, less than 2 weeks and it's back with the new & improved housing in it.

Outstanding customer service!
:? :? :? Sweet!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts