FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Lucky you. Just remember the rest of us poor bastards that are still in limbo while you are out blasting (quietly) away.

·
Premium Member
9,512 Posts
Yeah, I'd bet you're pretty damn happy indeed! Congrats!

Reactions: rslsss

·
Registered
604 Posts
You suck! Just kidding, I'm envious. Throw some pics up after you get them hooked up on your blasters.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got it set up to go pick them up on thursday, :th_hmm3grin2orange:it's about 160 miles away and i have to go there on the 11th but I just cant wait till then, he is closed tomorrow :th_anim_43:so the day after will have to do, I wont be getting any sleep till I get them in my grubby paws and get to try them all out:x

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
NICE!!Congrats on that... like a lot of others, I too am waiting for word on mine. But you enjoy yours for all us!!

Reactions: rslsss

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just kinda tried to forget about them while in limbo, it was hard to do but seems to have helped, at last they will be all mine.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Boy i can't wait, these will be the first cans for me, never even used one before and never really gave them much thought till I joined the scar forum, man this place is expensive but also a wealth of knowledge, thanks guys!

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
I agree and I'm the same but only 4 months behind you with my osprey 45 and surefire 7.62 so I will continue to live vicariously through you and the others:)

Boy i can't wait, these will be the first cans for me, never even used one before and never really gave them much thought till I joined the scar forum, man this place is expensive but also a wealth of knowledge, thanks guys!

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Congrats! I just mailed in my papers for a couple of suppressors last week. Thankfully my class III dealer is only a few miles away and is able to meet me whenever, but I unfortunately have a very long wait before I get that call.

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Congrats, I'm waiting as well, pictures of your suppressors all hooked up could possibly ease the pain associated with my long wait

1 - 18 of 18 Posts