FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its good to see other forums popping up devoted to the FN series of weapons. My intrest is mainly in the PS90 and the 57 pistol. There is indeed a real need for unfiltered info. warts and all concerning new guns, that way problems can be addressed by ID then remedy either though the manufactuer or home grown remedies. That said....."So whats the deal with letting the bolt ride home on a empty chamber"????? By the way I think what you are doing is great! I'm glad to be on board. Congrates on the forum dude.

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
ArmChairCommando said:
Its good to see other forums popping up devoted to the FN series of weapons. My intrest is mainly in the PS90 and the 57 pistol. There is indeed a real need for unfiltered info. warts and all concerning new guns, that way problems can be addressed by ID then remedy either though the manufactuer or home grown remedies. That said....."So whats the deal with letting the bolt ride home on a empty chamber"????? By the way I think what you are doing is great! I'm glad to be on board. Congrates on the forum dude.
Welcome!

The breech block - ha - hopefully I will have that page up today! It will surprise many!

Cheers,

TH

1 - 3 of 3 Posts