Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea sure he hasn't. Sure. You go with that. LOL

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My kid just showed me there is an entire alternative media source. Web based. Has all the same information the TV networks were putting out. However, everything he showed me was the same info I was getting from FOX. Except it was being put out about an hour and a half earlier.
'
I was pretty blown away. Makes perfect sense. Big Media is streatching it out for ratings and money. The web based little guys putting it out in real time.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Look. 100M people cast their votes before Nov 3. Depending on the state, those votes get counted after all the in-person votes. This is just the law in those states, nothing nefarious. So we might not know for another day or two... Count everyone's votes. See what the people decide.

·
Vendor
5,656 Posts
Gee... Wisconsin and Michigan have turned to Biden in the last couple hours. Surprise surprise surprise.
It is all coming down to who wins Nevada.
My prediction is Biden wins because of the last minute "mail in" ballots. Just like Wis and Mi.

$hit !!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Wisconsin expects us to believe they had an over 90% voter turn out!
We will know more on Friday as the numbers come in the rest of the slow States.

This will be litigated as the system is in place to do so. By the date the electoral vote takes place I hope.

Or its bring on Nancy...

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They said something about they stopped counting for "reasons"; then a couple hours later they started counting again and 138,000 votes suddenly showed up. With 100% being for Biden. Sounds legit.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Reactions: Ironminer and M1P90

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Gee... Wisconsin and Michigan have turned to Biden in the last couple hours. Surprise surprise surprise.
It is all coming down to who wins Nevada.
My prediction is Biden wins because of the last minute "mail in" ballots. Just like Wis and Mi.

$hit !!!!
I know. It sucks when you realize that so many people disagree with you and also voted.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts