FN Herstal Firearms banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
The one theme running through all of your posts is that you are all shocked, surprised and or can't deal with the fact that you are in the minority. Trump "won" 4 years ago by getting 3 million less votes than his competitor. Republicans/conservatives represent a minority of the American electorate. Yet, they have had majority powers in Congress...

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
They said something about they stopped counting for "reasons"; then a couple hours later they started counting again and 138,000 votes suddenly showed up. With 100% being for Biden. Sounds legit.
Good thing nothing like that actually happened. Otherwise, people might be deceived by said lies...

·
Vendor
5,650 Posts
Election Program 'Issue' Tallied Only 2 Votes for GOP Candidate, 33 MI Counties Thought To Be Using the Same Software
An apparent issue with the election infrastructure in one Michigan county resulted in a Republican candidate having a tally of only two votes Wednesday.

Now, it’s been revealed that the program at fault could be in use in dozens of other counties across the state.

The discrepancy was discovered Wednesday morning in Antrim County, according to Michigan’s Interlochen Public Radio.

Triston Cole, a Republican state legislator, cited the fact that Representative Jack Bergman received only two votes, according to county tabulations.

“I can guarantee that there were 6 [Bergman votes] in my immediate family alone,” Cole told IPR.

“Since then, the Clerk’s Office has been reviewing the results and the multiple redundancies to search out any possible discrepancies. Staff is currently working with township officials and with Election Source, the company that provides the voting software programs and hardware.”

According to WPBN-TV, Guy said the vote totals on printed tabulator tapes and totals counted by the election software did not match. The printed tabulated tapes from each precinct will be counted manually as a result.

According to KXXV-TV anchor Joe Gumm, the Antrim County Clerk’s Office is now in the process of reviewing over 16,000 ballots cast in the county.

Even worse for the integrity of elections in Michigan, the program used to conduct voting in Antrim County is reportedly being used in 33 other counties across the state.
“The irregularities reported this morning are incredibly troubling, especially given how close the election results are in Michigan,” Michigan Republican Party Chair Laura Cox told WPBN-TV.

“At this point, it is unclear whether or not these issues were caused by incompetence or corruption, but the fact that they exist is of great concern, and the Michigan Republican Party will spare no expense to expose the truth of what happened in yesterday’s election.”

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden currently leads the state by some 60,000 votes.
Michigan, and its 16 Electoral College votes, sits as a critical step towards the presidency. Some have called the race for Biden, but the Associated Press and others have not yet called the race as votes continue to be tallied.

The campaign of President Donald Trump filed suit in Michigan Wednesday afternoon to halt vote counting after his team was allegedly denied access to observe counting.

It’s unclear how far-reaching the seemingly faulty election program’s impact is.

As Election Day turns into election week, there’s no sign of this political contest ending anytime soon.

·
Administrator
11,356 Posts
The one theme running through all of your posts is that you are all shocked, surprised and or can't deal with the fact that you are in the minority. Trump "won" 4 years ago by getting 3 million less votes than his competitor. Republicans/conservatives represent a minority of the American electorate. Yet, they have had majority powers in Congress...
Get off the popular vote. In this country, the electoral College is what is important.

So yes it is possible to win the election without the popular vote.

This was done specifically so that only a few high population centers could not dictate to the entire country the election results.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Get off the popular vote. In this country, the electoral College is what is important.

So yes it is possible to win the election without the popular vote.

This was done specifically so that only a few high population centers could not dictate to the entire country the election results.
Yeah, F*^% democracy! Why should the person who gets the most votes win?

Of course it is possible to win the electoral college (and thus the presidency) while losing the national vote. That said, I don't know of any other country where that could be possible. So, yea for American exceptionalism! The problem I have is that when your candidate won in 2016, while winning a minority share of the vote, you (conservatives in general, perhaps not you personally) acted like you were morally superior. If Trump wins re-election, it will again be in spite of the fact that several million more people voted for his opponent. You, conservatives, are a loud minority, given disproportionate majority political power. This cannot stand for long.

·
Administrator
11,356 Posts

Of course it is possible to win the electoral college (and thus the presidency) while losing the national vote. That said, I don't know of any other country where that could be possible. So, yea for American exceptionalism! The problem I have is that when your candidate won in 2016, while winning a minority share of the vote, you (conservatives in general, perhaps not you personally) acted like you were morally superior. If Trump wins re-election, it will again be in spite of the fact that several million more people voted for his opponent. You, conservatives, are a loud minority, given disproportionate majority political power. This cannot stand for long.
In your words, YES, [email protected] DEMOCRACY. We ARE NOT a Democracy, WE ARE A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC. It is clear that you do not understand the differences between a Democracy and a Constitutional Republic form of government.

You do not seem to fathom the difference. In a Democracy, popular vote wins. In a Constitutional Republic, we elect representatives from the several states to represent our interest in the Presidential Elections. We DO NOT vote for Donald or Joe, we vote for their agendas and in doing so, we vote for electors in our states to vote our interest at the Electoral College which selects the President under the laws put forth by the Articles and Clauses of the US Constitution.

Oh that pesky Constitution again.

The Electoral College was put in place so that candidates must appeal to a broad and diverse set of states rather than focusing only on the few U.S. cities with the highest population densities, (from outside source but Constitutionally and SCOTUS held), ie representation of ALL Americans.

No we ARE NOT any other country, WE ARE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Morally superior.......What a crapload of sh!t. My morals are mine alone and whether you consider them superior, or that of anyone else, shows you have a deep rooted fear of your own morals.

The Electoral College will stand as long as the Constitution says so. If you don't like it, change the Constitution. Good luck with that because it will be an exercise in futility at this time. There is not broad support to change this, there is an extreme left wing of the population that wants it, backed by main stream media which has its own CORPORATE interest in mind, not the interest of the majority of the population.

If Donald wins, he wins. If Joe wins, he wins. I don't vote for Trump or Biden or Space Ghost, or The Terminator, I vote for the policies that they plan to take Americans under their leadership. Unfortunately, their over all policies do not always mesh mostly with mine, but I am not running, they are. This year, I did not vote for either of their policies because I DID NOT AGREE WITH EITHER OF THEM.

Like so many liberals, you believe the Constitution and Bill of Rights is a Al A Carte menu in some restaurant where you get to select this clause or that clause, this Amendment ot that Amendment, and ignore the rest. Sorry, IT IS AN ALL OR NOTHING CONSTITUTION. You either believe in the rule of law, or you do not. YOU do not by your own statements.

But we are America. Dont like things, then change them legally, and do not ignore them because the laws offend your sense of your self righteousness.

And that's the way it is on this 6th day of November, in the year of our Lord, 2020 AD and if that offends you then the
Ninth Month 21, 2020 Year of the Rat, or 19 Heshvan 5781.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts

and yet here you are trying to spread your liberalism bullcrap around and most tend to do.

why compare America to any other country when in reality there is only one county like ours. our constitution is living and breathing document. the founding fathers set it up the way it is for a reason. if you don't like it, you're more than welcome to leave and go to one of these other great countries you speak of. let us know how much greener the grass is.

don't go away mad though, just go away.

·
Vendor
5,650 Posts
Michigan County Flips to Trump After Major Vote Tabulation Error Discovered

Published November 6, 2020 at 4:06pm

A Michigan county has flipped from a win for Democrat Joe Biden to one for President Donald Trump after the discovery of a software glitch and a manual recount.
“Officials with Antrim County posted updated results showing President Trump won the county with 9,783 votes making up 56.46% of ballots cast. Joe Biden earned 7,289 votes or 42.07%,” WLNS TV reported.
Results in Antrim County published on Wednesday morning showed Biden winning by slightly more than 3,000 votes, with 98 percent of precincts reporting, according to the Detroit free press

Trump carried the northwestern Michigancounty over Hillary Clinton by approximately 4,000 votes in 2016.
Antrim County officials blamed the election software system, explaining that totals counted did not match tabulator tapes.
The “Dominion Voting System” used in the county is also used in 64 others across the Wolverine State, WLNS-TV reported.
However, a spokesperson for Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson told the outlet “the skewed results were the result of a ‘county user error’ not a software issue and there is no reason to believe similar errors with ballot counts happened anywhere else.”

Tom McMillin, a former state lawmaker from Oakland County and member of the state board of education, told the Detroit Free Press he noticed irregularities with the Antrim County vote tallies late Tuesday when he was reviewing the returns for board of education candidates.
“It just looked weird,” he said, noting Biden and other Democrats had far more votes than normal. “Two-thirds of the townships looked really messed up.”

Completing this poll entitles you to The Western Journal news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime.

In addition to Antrim County, a computer error in Oakland County near Detroit caused incumbent GOP County Commissioner Adam Kochenderfer to think he had lost his re-election bid, wxyz tv reported.
“I received a call from the Oakland County Elections Division telling me that there had been a technical glitch in several precincts,” Kochenderfer said in a Thursday Facebook post“Instead of losing by 104 votes, I won by 1,127.”
“While I’m grateful for the outcome, we should conduct a thorough review of our system to prevent this from happening again,” he added.

“I’d like to thank the officials who caught the error and corrected the vote tabulation. And of course, thank you to the voters of our area for their support and confidence in me.”
Top election cyber experts told the western journal that voting software systems can be hacked and reprogrammed to skew vote tallies.

One thing all the electronic voting machines have in common is a removable drive or memory device, which engages in two-way communication with the database when results from each voting machine are uploaded.
Harri Hursti — one of the world’s foremost election security experts and star of the HBO documentary “Kill Chain: the Cyber War on America’s Elections” — explained that all these devices are programmed to organize and communicate the data to a central database.

“The memory cards actually have a programming side,” he said. “Programming can have a lot of logic. So the program can dynamically look [at] what is happening and decide on the spot what is needed to be done in this precinct on this machine” as part of changing the overall result.
According to these experts, the best way to verify the vote is accurate is to conduct random risk-limiting audits of election results, regardless of how large the margin of victory.
Such audits are conducted by doing a hand recount of paper ballots in various precincts around the state until a preset statistical measure of certainty is achieved when the reviewers can conclude the computer-tabulated election results reflect the actual votes cast.
While Trump was ahead in Michigan Tuesday night, Biden had taken the lead by Wednesday morning.

The unofficial results currently have Biden ahead of the president by approximately 146,000 votes.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Indeed it does. Welcome to the party...
No offensive but every time I see you, I think Lithuania. I know you have three post but I must have see your post multiple times. I know the Lithuania flag is yellow green and red horizontally in that order but I can't help it.

Speaking of Lithuania, I hope the true Freedom of the USA isn't like Lithuania and completely disappears off the face of the planet because of Communist!

I can't remember what thread I posted this but I know I posted it several days before the election and since I am speaking about communism here you go!

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”

― Joseph Stalin

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
In your words, YES, [email protected] DEMOCRACY. We ARE NOT a Democracy, WE ARE A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC. It is clear that you do not understand the differences between a Democracy and a Constitutional Republic form of government.
Yes, our nation is a republic. Yes, it has a constitution. Therefore it is a constitutional republic. Obviously. No one is denying that. Full stop. Our Constitution also directly enshrines democratic principles into our unique form of government. Merriam Webster defines "democracy" thusly (highlighting mine):
democracy.png

So, can we please get away from the pedantic idea that the USA is somehow not a democracy? Again. The USA is both a constitutional republic and a democracy. It is not a direct democracy--except in the states that allow direct democracy, i.e. ballot initiatives.

21 - 40 of 77 Posts