FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife got me the PS90 for Christmas!

First off, great forum, I have been learning a lot about FN products and the 5.7 caliber.

I enjoy shooting, .17 HMR, .223, 22-250, and doing varmint hunting, when I find time away from work.

I took the PS90 out, hadn't had a chance to sight in, but put up a stick-on target in the field and saw the factory sight in on my ring sight seemed pretty good. Good enough to peg Jack Rabbits :?

I have some pics of the vmax rounds on the rabbits if anyone is intrested in seeing them.

Also my ring sight wasn't bad, even with snow, I could still see the sight clearly. I am going to order the REM-2 to help with some of the sight issues, but Im not as unhappy with it as others. I have an Eotech on my Rock River AR, which is great, so I am familiar with these types of sights.

Glad to be here and share. Happy New Year to everyone.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

Feel free to post those pics in the Outdoor subforum if you like.

And, with the stock optic, it SHOULD be sighted in already - although some people have had to make minor adjustments - most haven't, from what I have heard. I replaced mine with an eotech, so I had to sight mine in.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Cool present! Welcome to the forum. Please post your pics.

·
Vendor
5,652 Posts
:) Welcome! You have a GREAT wife to give you a PS90 for Christmas!!! :shock:

Good choice on the REM 2. :? It really completes the Ring Sight.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Me Too

I know how you feel, my wife also gave me one for Christmas. Last October we were at the indoor range shooting my FiveSeven, which she got me the previous Christmas (I'm not rich, but yes she spoils me). I told her I wanted to show her something and she said, not another gun. I said no it's to expensive but I just wanted to show you the big brother of the FiveSeven because it is such a unique design. Man, was I in shock when I opened it.
By the way, I just joined this Forum and I have to say there is a lot of good information.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya, its an AMAZING present!

Now I keep getting poorer with buying accesories, ammo then I went over the deep end and had to have the Five-Seven as well.

great guns.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
RRSA said:
Ya, its an AMAZING present!

Now I keep getting poorer with buying accesories, ammo then I went over the deep end and had to have the Five-Seven as well.

great guns.
Good god, U don't wanna know how much I have invested in my PS90

1 - 11 of 11 Posts