FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Early this year, I bought a new (2014) HP from Bud's Gun Shop and paid slightly over $800.00 for it. Nice gun; haven't shot it yet and it sits in the safe. While it looks nice, it doesn't speak to me. Back in August, I discovered CDI Sales and I bought a 1994 Israeli Police turn-in MK III. It's in excellent condition and it shoots very nice. It has character; it speaks my language and it makes me feel safe when I carry it just stuck in my waist band; we've developed a bond. Two weeks ago, I purchased two more from CDI; a 1990 MK III and an 89' MK II. Their both in excellent condition and I don't want to part with any of them.

Now I'm at a loss. Should I have to shoot someone some day, the police will take my beloved Israeli HP away from me for who knows how long, so I have been haunting CDI's site looking for a rough HP, but with a good bore that will shoot straight despite the way it looks with different serial numbers etched in the barrel and slide; something that I can carry day to day.

I can't afford to buy anymore guns, but I guess me and my wife will just have to learn to like fish heads and rice with nuoc mau sauce while eating in the dark until I can pay off the credit card and buy the new "rough" HP.

·
Registered
27 Posts
It sounds like you have the problem well in hand and your priorities straight...

Good news is CDIs prices are not high...

Other good news is Nuc Maum is also used commonly on rat, which is even cheaper than fish heads... in fact some people prefer rat to fish heads.

V/r

CHuck

Reactions: Gers4Lyfe
1 - 3 of 3 Posts