FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone was kind enough to sell me a flat mag plate for my USPc 9mm off of the HK Pro forum. With shipping, it would have been over $10 other places.

Anyway - visually, the one with the extension on the mag plate looks kewler. But, this will make it a bit easier to conceal now.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hey ship, how do you like that USPc 9mm?
I will be looking for a small compact for 9mm CCW in the summer when I don't feel like carying my PT145 Taurus.

What's the accuracy and capacity of it? Recoil? Does it have safety and decock? etc.. How's trigger?

Sorry for the 20questions. :shock:

·
Registered
15,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MrNuke7571 said:
Hey ship, how do you like that USPc 9mm?
I will be looking for a small compact for 9mm CCW in the summer when I don't feel like carying my PT145 Taurus.

What's the accuracy and capacity of it? Recoil? Does it have safety and decock? etc.. How's trigger?

Sorry for the 20questions. :shock:
I like it a lot. The 9mm recoil is not bad. Some people say it is more than gun "xxx", but I shoot a Walther P99 a lot. That is my all time fav gun, but it does have slightly more recoil than more 9mms. So, when I compare the HK and the Walther, the HK USPc has less recoil.

For some reason - when I first got this gun, I shot low with it. I prev had a fullsize HK USP, and I didn't have this problem. I swore it was the sights until I put it on sandbags and tried it. It took me 800 more rounds thru it to get over shooting low.

I now have 3000 rounds thru it in just over a year. I really like the gun a lot. I even hard chromed the slide. I enjoyed having a gun that I got better over time with - and itw asn't an act of futility So, that's why I've pretty much shot this gun on every range trip.

Only neg I can say is that HK mag springs suck. Many guys over at HK Pro have to change out the mag springs with WOLFF springs. And, I had to to. After a while, the slide will stop locking back otherwise. The springs are like $6 each. I have 7 mags.

Mag capacity is 13 for the 9mm. However, many places will give you a 10 rounder for free when you buy a hi cap, or you can buy 10 rounders for $10.

So, I have 3 13-round mags, and 4 10-round mags for the gun. There is a different Wolff spring for the 10 rounders - so be aware of that if you ever order any.

I think it is a really good gun. I'm glad I didn't sell it when I first bought it and found I was shooting low with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.