FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone was kind enough to sell me a flat mag plate for my USPc 9mm off of the HK Pro forum. With shipping, it would have been over $10 other places.

Anyway - visually, the one with the extension on the mag plate looks kewler. But, this will make it a bit easier to conceal now.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hey ship, how do you like that USPc 9mm?
I will be looking for a small compact for 9mm CCW in the summer when I don't feel like carying my PT145 Taurus.

What's the accuracy and capacity of it? Recoil? Does it have safety and decock? etc.. How's trigger?

Sorry for the 20questions. :shock:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ship,

That looks alot better than my base plate. I just took a dremel to mine with the finger groove on it to flatten it out. :oops: But it works for me.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MrNuke7571 said:
Hey ship, how do you like that USPc 9mm?
I will be looking for a small compact for 9mm CCW in the summer when I don't feel like carying my PT145 Taurus.

What's the accuracy and capacity of it? Recoil? Does it have safety and decock? etc.. How's trigger?

Sorry for the 20questions. :shock:
I like it a lot. The 9mm recoil is not bad. Some people say it is more than gun "xxx", but I shoot a Walther P99 a lot. That is my all time fav gun, but it does have slightly more recoil than more 9mms. So, when I compare the HK and the Walther, the HK USPc has less recoil.

For some reason - when I first got this gun, I shot low with it. I prev had a fullsize HK USP, and I didn't have this problem. I swore it was the sights until I put it on sandbags and tried it. It took me 800 more rounds thru it to get over shooting low.

I now have 3000 rounds thru it in just over a year. I really like the gun a lot. I even hard chromed the slide. I enjoyed having a gun that I got better over time with - and itw asn't an act of futility So, that's why I've pretty much shot this gun on every range trip.

Only neg I can say is that HK mag springs suck. Many guys over at HK Pro have to change out the mag springs with WOLFF springs. And, I had to to. After a while, the slide will stop locking back otherwise. The springs are like $6 each. I have 7 mags.

Mag capacity is 13 for the 9mm. However, many places will give you a 10 rounder for free when you buy a hi cap, or you can buy 10 rounders for $10.

So, I have 3 13-round mags, and 4 10-round mags for the gun. There is a different Wolff spring for the 10 rounders - so be aware of that if you ever order any.

I think it is a really good gun. I'm glad I didn't sell it when I first bought it and found I was shooting low with it.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Thank you for the info. It'll be one of the contenders as my new summer ccw compact. (beretta px4sc IF it comes out within the next month or two is another one).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts