FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally able to find a PS90 below MSRP! My LGS had one come in and I hopped on it at the price they had! Very happy. Ran some rounds through it and filed the Form 1. Now to find a barrel so I can swap it in once approved. They had some 50 round mags also so I picked up a few.

·
Premium Member
9,673 Posts
Congrats on the PS90. It'll really shine when that Form 1 gets approved.

Reactions: dank and LESTER

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome! Now also to find a sight and low mount. :)
Yeah, I didn't realize that it had three sights on it already. The two peep sights on the sides of the rail and the one down the center of the top picatinny. I'm not sure what I want to to put on it yet.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Not a bad price for how things are today.
Good idea filing the form 1 right away too, shouldn’t take long.

·
Registered
854 Posts
You lucky dog! Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1 Posts
Finally able to find a PS90 below MSRP! My LGS had one come in and I hopped on it at the price they had! Very happy. Ran some rounds through it and filed the Form 1. Now to find a barrel so I can swap it in once approved. They had some 50 round mags also so I picked up a few.
View attachment 141949
its sweet! i actually just picked one up 2 days ago. gonna hit the range on friday. Ammo is way more scarce then i thought tho.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Congratulations on your new toy! I did exactly what you did, submitted my Form 1 right away. I got my barrel cut by Class3 and went with the low mount by Design Machines. Here's how it turned out!

tempImageuM1wEj.png

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Which is better, getting the original barrel cut and threaded or the CMMG 10" barrel with a threaded adapter?

·
Registered
339 Posts
I second TROS. I can't remember the owner's name (and I'm too lazy to look it up now), but he did a great job with my PS90, then was more than willing to help me with some barrel questions I had about my P90.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Which is better, getting the original barrel cut and threaded or the CMMG 10" barrel with a threaded adapter?
Definitely a matter of preference. I was going to keep my original barrel and go the CMMG route, but removal of the pin and shroud didn't go as planned so I ended up cutting it off. I was going to go with TROS to cut and thread my barrel, but someone pointed me in the Class3 direction. The cost was $110 (shipped) to cut, and thread my barrel with a 1 week turnaround time. Couldn't be happier!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Definitely a matter of preference. I was going to keep my original barrel and go the CMMG route, but removal of the pin and shroud didn't go as planned so I ended up cutting it off. I was going to go with TROS to cut and thread my barrel, but someone pointed me in the Class3 direction. The cost was $110 (shipped) to cut, and thread my barrel with a 1 week turnaround time. Couldn't be happier!
Contact info or website for "Class3"?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts