FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Bladetech Nano holster in - I was told it may be 4-6 weeks, but I got it in just over a week.

So far, like it a lot. I was using an Uncle Mike's IWB that is probably 10+ years old to get by until I got this.

Really like it. I got used to carrying the new USPc 45 IWB with that Uncle Mike's over the past week - I've always used a leather OWB holster since 1996, but I also had a smaller gun. I needed to go IWB to conceal something this size.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not sure - on a leather holster, the XD holsters will fit the FNP. That is what I was doing with my FNP9.

However, the Bladetech holsters are hard plastic. I do not know if they can crossfit as easily.

I've worn this holster for several hours now. I really like it.

I was going to get the Supertuck from Crossbreed - but after seeing what the holster looked like with an actual gun in it, I did not think I'd like to have that humongous piece of leather stuck against my skin. I'd rather just have only the holster. That's what finally made up my mind.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
How's the draw with that?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
djv38 said:
How's the draw with that?
It is great. I really like it.

Someone made me an IWB letaher holster for my P(9 a couple of years ago. The leather and the straps are 1/4" of an inch thick (or thicker). I never could wear it, as it made a gigantic bulge with no gun even in it. This thin kydex rules.

·
Registered
475 Posts
i love my blade-tech iwb, i use a glock 23 and the ultimate concealment holster, great combo! how do you like the loops that snap mine has a closed loop that you thread a belt through.

EDC

Rear view

this is a very comfortable holster, i've had it and have worn it pretty much everyday for the last two years with no signs of wear, i like to wear mine at the 4 o'clock position.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The snaps are nice. BUt, it takes a lot of force to close them.

I've actually just left them closed and I thread the belt thru the loops to take it on and off.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, its been over a week - I have worn this holster every day. I REALLY like it. Obviously, since I didn't go with a Supertuck, I can't compare and contrast. However - I definetly do not regret my purchase :?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts