FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ordered my E.A.C.H. from Stryker Enterprises last week. I installed it on my SCAR-H and used it at the range last Saturday 02/08. It is a major upgrade for your charging handle. I had the GG&G handle installed previously which worked fine and served its purpose. What I didn't like was the look of the GG&G handle. The SCAR is an expensive and sexy rifle and the GG&G handle looked like a big nose on a hot chick. It was out of place. The E.A.C.H. however blends so well with the rifle, like it was made to be there. Guys at the range didn't even think it was aftermarket. When I showed them the original handle they thought I was joking. The ergonomic design of the E.A.C.H. was nice as well. It felt very comfortable and natural. I highly recommend this addition to your SCAR. Special thanks to SgtStrykerUSMC43 for getting it to me so quickly. A+ on the E.A.C.H. and the customer service.

Each.jpg

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Stryker designs very well thought out products. Period.

Reactions: STL

·
Registered
367 Posts
Personally, I hate that my money keeps going towards more upgrades/mods for the SCAR. Dammit. Please stop this. Next thing I'll be telling myself I NEED an Atlas bipod with ADM QD...

Reactions: Yewtaw Kid and STL

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
Thanks for the kind words, Gents.

I'll keep at it as long as I can.

The Stryker line of parts and accessories I bring to market will always stand on their own merit and I will never make anything I personally wouldn't buy and use myself.

Promise.

-SS

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Very good. I have one on E.A.C.H. of mine.

Reactions: STL
1 - 11 of 11 Posts