FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
What gnxz said...how much does that weigh fully loaded? :icon_e_surprised::th_confused0068::icon_e_surprised:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the drum fits it just like any other clip it doesn't go any lower fits just right when i grab the afg i'll try to get some pics of me holding it next time i get a chance.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
actually it's a plano. i wish got a longer one. that way i could store the drum in it. and i wish it had wheels

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Nice!!!

·
Registered
6,618 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
got my atlas bipod from Sarge today!

i did end up having to modify the front magpul grip but i'm fine with that. you'll see the $20 dollar surefire light i purchased from a friend. Just need to find me a grey mount for it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well got me a mount for the surefire light. actually got another whole light. only paid fifty for the light and mount. no pressure pad this time tho. not sure i need the pressure pad anyways. i where i have the light placed now my thumb has no prob hitting the button to turn the light on.

·
Registered
34 Posts
GG&G makes an angled charging handle for the SCAR.. it changes the angle of the dangle of your charging handle so when you chamber a round you don't create a knuckle buster situation with your stuff mounted not he top rail.

I have an eotech reflex and 3x mag on my 17s and and using the charging handle that stuck out perpendicular to the rifle was causing knuckle busting... thats my experience.. 2 cents added.. lol have a good one

1 - 20 of 20 Posts