·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Thanks for the heads up!!! :?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You guys are quite welcome. I literally just stumbled upon it. I was talking to my grandfather and he said I should go to this website and subscribe to the magazine. He had no clue that my carbine was a currently featured article! I'm glad you all have liked it as much as I did. I'm anxious to see what they say about the Five-seveN and the 5.7x28mm cartridge (when they get to it).

·
Registered
21 Posts
Small Arms Review also has a nice article on the PS90 in the September issue. It is on news stands now. It covers how to SBR your ps90.

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
marshallsales said:
Small Arms Review also has a nice article on the PS90 in the September issue. It is on news stands now. It covers how to SBR your ps90.
Excellent. Shipwreck can look that article over and tell us what he thinks.

·
Registered
27 Posts

Here is the final PS90 after undergoing the SBR process. In the article I mentioned FNforum.net as a place to gather more information on 5.7 related systems. I hope it works well for you. I appreciate the education I get from places such as this (even if they start off rocky :D ) and if I can help the community in return I am happy to do so.

Jeff Z

p.s. I have a neat piece coming up on the Uni-Max lasers and used the PS90 and the Five-seveN as platforms. I got an interesting photo of the beams (yes they are real and not photoshopped) and I thought you folks here would enjoy a little sneak peek too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts