FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a very uplifting speech. The speaker is black and comes from the lower class yet he is a role model that I can’t help but love and respect.

He speaks to many things and the President clearly is not happy about the message.

There are many great parts of this. I especially noticed the part where he said our country was designed to work with a well informed and educated populace.

Please listen to Dr. Benjamin's plain talk and clear patriotism, my chest was about to burst by the end of his speech. The President was underwhelmed; I think most of you will come out of the closer to the way I feel.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Excellent video.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Bravo! I heard some of this on the radio on Friday, but was not able to listen to the whole thing. I loved that he spoke with stories and you can tell that the speech was from the heart. 2014 and 2016 candidates on both sides would do well to listen and use the contents of his speech as a platform.

Things that resonated with me:
Personal responsibility - healthcare and welfare
Unity - story about the eagle
Flat tax - story about tithing. The goal is not to hurt the guy who makes money
Political correctness - it is killing effective and necessary conversations
Education - Our system of government requires an educated and interested population

·
Registered
824 Posts
That was incredible. Obama was squirming like the worm he is. Dr. Carson has balls of brass. He told the president what the majority of us would love to say. Open your eyes people...our country is being led by snakes. But what they don't realize is that they a merely employees of the people. Obama is not our King. And we are damn sure not his subjects. The fact that he clearly did not find merit in anything Dr. Carson said during his speech is quite troubling. It pissed Obama off to her Dr Carson not only sees through his bull**** but has the courage to stand 4 feet from the president and speak frankly about it. Is that the kind of president we need? Is that the kind of president we deserve? The citizens of America need to standup and be counted. I love this country and I know you do to. But for everyday Obama is president, he's transforming our great nation in to country our grandparents would not even recognize...seriously, think about it.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That was incredible. Obama was squirming like the worm he is. Dr. Carson has balls of brass. He told the president what the majority of us would love to say. Open your eyes people...our country is being led by snakes. But what they don't realize is that they a merely employees of the people. Obama is not our King. And we are damn sure not his subjects. The fact that he clearly did not find merit in anything Dr. Carson said during his speech is quite troubling. It pissed Obama off to her Dr Carson not only sees through his bull**** but has the courage to stand 4 feet from the president and speak frankly about it. Is that the kind of president we need? Is that the kind of president we deserve? The citizens of America need to standup and be counted. I love this country and I know you do to. But for everyday Obama is president, he's transforming our great nation in to country our grandparents would not even recognize...seriously, think about it.
Well said, someone like Dr. Carson would be so helpful as a president - look at all the different people President Obama is lining up to be ground into dust by the system and for no good reason. Dr. Carson seems to be saying if we educate out people they will be productive, make informed decisions and the will be a benefit to society, we will not have them on welfare or in the prison system.

Everyone should have some skin in the game because we are all Americans - a tax that is not punitive.

Look at all the different segments of Americans Obama has turned against each other, it is sickening.

Dr. Carson sees another vision and that is a vision that warms my heart, personal responsibility, hard work, achievement and love of country and fellow men.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Dr Carson's comments were ver inclusive...an absolute contrast to obamas approach go being exclusive and divisive

·
Registered
761 Posts
This is not the kind of man that would run from anyone of anything. He simply returned to his seat shaking all hands along the way. Wish I would have had the opportunity to vote for this man.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I particularly enjoyed watching obozo cringe when the Doc mentioned the current incredibly unsustainable deficit. classic.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I wish he would get involved in politics too. He is exactly what this country needs. A very intelligent common sense thinker. Did you know that common sense it not common at all.

Obama is attempting to make the middle class citizens of america mute worker ants with blinders on. We are to shut up and work...contribute to the government offering plate and no more. And it's working. Do you have acquaintances that say they don't listen to the news because the state of our union is too depressing to get involved? Guess what! That's exactly what Obama wants. He wants citizens to go blindly through their days not paying attention to what's going on in OUR government...there's no resistance That way. Ignorance is no excuse. There is such a thing as IMPEACHMENT!!!

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
This is not the kind of man that would run from anyone of anything. He simply returned to his seat shaking all hands along the way. Wish I would have had the opportunity to vote for this man.
I didn't mean he ran away, he just seemed to avoid Obama. I don't blame him.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
431 Posts
seemed that obimbo was just board and wanted him to stop like he didn't care for anything he said.

·
Registered
218 Posts
At some points during the speech it looked like the CinC was falling asleep... Way to set the example and lead from the from I guess

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
that was the best 27:32 I've spent this whole year!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts