FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know if there are or ever were any green stock FS2000s with the 1.6x factory optic? A buddy of mine follows the theme, "black is bad", and would like an FS2000 with factory 1.6x optic. Any out there?
And while I'm at it, something I've wondered about since picking up the FS2000: Didn't the first ones not only have green stock, but a retractable rear sight w/knob as oppsed to the flip-up rear sight?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Savior 6 said:
Just wanted to know if there are or ever were any green stock FS2000s with the 1.6x factory optic? A buddy of mine follows the theme, "black is bad", and would like an FS2000 with factory 1.6x optic. Any out there?
And while I'm at it, something I've wondered about since picking up the FS2000: Didn't the first ones not only have green stock, but a retractable rear sight w/knob as oppsed to the flip-up rear sight?
Due to the overall rail length on the green models, the optic won't fit on it. You're going to have to get one of the "oh so cool" black models for that particular optic. I've got an early-run FS2000 that I'm selling simply because I want the black one w/ the optic...so I'm in a similar boat as you. :(

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lord Skeletor, Thanks for the info. Much appreciated. :?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lord Skeletor said:
Savior 6 said:
Lord Skeletor, Thanks for the info. Much appreciated. :?
Np man...I'm still depressed as I still have to find a buyer for my ugly green FS2000. :(
Keep the green, black is not a natural color. BTW, does your 2000 happen to have the retractable rear sight or the more common flip-up rear sight?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts